Friday, July 27, 2012

my obsessions 3

WHY IS THE SUMMER 1/2 OVER!
All the stores have all their school supplies out right now!
NOT TO MENTION HALLOWEEN ITEMS!
I swear I saw Christmas items as well!

So, this blog is sotra a time line of how my mind has changed and my tastes. I get caught up in different fandoms and shows. Also tumblr has led me to discover new things. I like to do these kind of posts from time to time because others can see what else I'm about!

1. Sharon Needles
I can't make a whole post about this, because it would probably NEVER END.
Who is Sharon Needles? Sharon Needles is prefection. To sum it up she won my favorite show RuPaul's Drag Race seanson 4. I cheered for him/her since the first episode~
Just going to put some pictures here.


link time~

He's even my computer background!

2. Manila Luzon

Another drag queen!
Who is also flawless.
Right now I'm obscessed with his youtube videos and song " Hot Couture" (I am listening to that song as i write this! but it just ended, hehe)



3. Madonna
Welp, I always had this grudge against her, but her music is so god damn catchy!
One reason I hated her was because she is a hippocrate and still is. She won't let her kids watch TV because she doesn't want them to see her outrageous acts or something!
Grr, but my tracks of the day are~


I like lady gaga better though~

4. Instagram!

I'm Lalathekawaiicat~
Also Phi Phi O'hara (another fabulous drag queen I admire) saw a sketch of her I posted. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw that she liked my post and commented on it, I was talking to my friend Anna at the time (HI ANNA IF YOU'RE READING THIS! Sorry bout' mentioning you, lol)


AWWWW YEAH

5. I'm on twitter guys!
I won't tweet much because I really don't know what to say, I'll mostly be using it to send fan art to people.

6. Phi phi O'hara
I sent the colored sketch I did to her but didn't hear back yet, I sent one to Manila too. I'll just re-send them if I don't hear back in a week~


7. RuPaul's Drag Race
OFCOURSE. I bought season 4 on DVD and I'm watching it all again~

8. Die Antwoord
I originally heard their song " I Fink U Freeky"
for this video~

but here are the music videos of  the two songs I really like.
"I Fink U Freeky"

"Baby's On Fire"

9. Black and white
I've gotten in to black and white art over the summer! Mostly because I find it's easier and makes a more realistic picture with shading and such~

I mostly use warm gray 1-9 in copic sketch markers
and
regular graphite pencil shading.

10. Picmonkey
BEST PHOTO EDITOR EVER!
Yes, I extremely hate photo shop, maybe because I just don'y have enough patcience to learn.
You can thank this site for my banner up top~


That's all for now~
                            Lala



~Hehe~

2 comments:

  1. Sharon is phierce! I think season 4 was probably THE BEST season yet, and that's mainly down to Sharon! Nice blog :)

    x
    SHOGOxo~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Sad she declined to be on All-Stars though ;~;
      Thank You!

      Delete