Friday, July 13, 2012

filler post C:

hehehe~
Yup so until I think of some more stuff to write about i'm just gunna make this filler post. Wait does that sound right?~ Yes? No? cross out//

I've just been making changes to my blog like tags and everything. Which should be over here--->
(unless you are reading this post sometime after i post this then i'm sure you can see it even if it's down here or something~ You don't need a map

Le new tags~~~

fairy kei~ MY PASTEL GOODNESS CATEGORY.

fashion finds~ You all don't know this but I have a habit of not closing the tabs of stuff i'd like to order or can't loose my place in, I've actually been fighting this addiction by moving them all to my favorites TT^TT, but that just clogs up that section. So now i just make the "fashion find" kind of posts so i can always sort of have them while not saving them on my computer anywhere ~ YAY i have finished my point and you may all have a freshly baked cookie.

craft-update~  As well as anime i also do a lot of 3-D items a.k.a. crafts and such.

review~ I will admit, as well as my million-tabs-open-at-once addiction, I also have an EBAY/ONLINE SHOPPING addiction~ At least I know I'm not alone with this one.  Get ready for another long explination. Before I order from shops off of eBay I often look for reviews of their store. WELL GUESS WHAT, not everyone has done a review of exactly what you want to order, this happened when i ordered from kawaii goods and cute-plush (they didn't even have any!). So I thought just a simple little review would be better for someone to see then be parinoid of nothing when ordering.

anime~ Yup, but don't get too excited. There is only 1 post (Anime Boston Aftermath ) in here! That's all this category is really going to be used for, anime con pictures. You all saw what happened to the "anime con" PAGE didn't you?

for fun~  Memes, little fun posts, ect.~

old~  HMMMMM~ all my old, useless, posts, that are boring, from when i started blogging, when I was <insert age here> , FACE PALM. If you think you're going to find juicy black-mail worthy posts guess what you're wrong. YOU WILL DIE OF BOREDOM, REALLY, I DID WHEN I HAD TO RE-TAG ALL THOSE POSTS. Also I am removing my "bio: Gumi Megpoid"  and "Hatsune Miku drawing " posts because, as crazy as it sounds, THEY GET THE MOST VIEWS!!! WTF, seriously, two posts that are both horrible, bad art (that looks like crap) from when I started anime and a cummy bio of a character I didn't know squat about then, shake my head. I'd like my blog to be known for pastel, kawaii, fashion needs and not 2 year old drawings and unhelpful posts that even look promising.


Another change comming to my blog is~
GRAMMAR AND SPELLING!!!!!!!

For your reading and my improvement in typing skills. YAY!

Also I discovered the all mighty
STRIKE-THROUGH!
Which I have been abusing this whole post (sorry, there goes grammar)

And,
if you haven't noticed I've been more active posting on my Deviant Art because I now have a system of claiming my property while still not splatering my URL's and name all over them.

There you have it!~

Sionara~

No comments:

Post a Comment