Sunday, August 19, 2012

wish upon a rock

Warning this might be a boring post.
Hello ladies and gentlemen! I went to the beach sometime ago with my family.
We got ice cream and then walked around the beach a bit. I ended up collecting all these rocks, bits of shell, and sea glass as i was walking around, but i was looking for one particular thing, a rock with a stripe all the way around it. My aunt had given me one the her friend Gloria gave her, the premise of the rock is that you're supposed to make a wish on it then pass it on, then that person will make a wish, ect. These rocks are supposed to be rare but I found A TON. I probably would of found more is it wasn't high tide.

Here are some pictures~
I hope i don't bore you all to death.


One of my favorites~

The rest of the rocks and seashells I found. I forgot to bring another bag for them so i had to use my pocketbook, which is still covered in sand '~'



I like the spots on this one~

This one was small, really smooth, and has fine green lines running around it

Now, there are ALOT more than these but it would be to boring if i showed them all;
I'm not going to tell you what I wished for on my 10+ striped rocks, However one of my friends probably knows what I wished for *cough cough Racquel*
I wished for the SAME THING on all these rocks so I hope it really does come true ♥
XO,
         Lala



 




No comments:

Post a Comment