Thursday, March 8, 2012

rakuten shirohato review

Shirohato
oh my god, i found almost a look alike of these shorts i've been hunting down... long story short i have yet to find the exact shorts, but the ones here are just as cute! also again i used rakuten to order
http://global.rakuten.com/en/search?k=&tl=&sid=shirohato&vm=1
ratings~
shipping~ 5/5
quality~5/5 fabric colors are nice
value~5/5 items priced not too high or low
pictures~

sorry but i can not show the packaging for this one. the package had my personal information (address, full name) on both sides. anyway it came in a white bag



inside the white package was this brown bag, also sealed. i cut it open as you see.



the items i ordered



MY KAWAII RUFFLE SHORTS ^U^






then my mom ordered some tights
cute baggie!


hopefully these shorts will tide me over as i look for my other ones!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment