Wednesday, January 25, 2012

new theme

yes! i changed my blog, i evolve it in someway ever year or so i think because first it was humming birds, the tie dye, now polka dots
so anyway
its like a pastelish theme, its like my first aniversary being devoted to fairy kei and harajuku (actually i started loving it in augustish 2011) my theme is supposed to be water melon colors with the green rind and red/orange tabs, background from  http://miemie-chan3.deviantart.com/
what else has changed?
~i admired the kawaiigoods blog's blog switch, so i got one myself
~the fish were changed to white, with a orange/red polka dot background, with red food

OTHER STUFF I'D LIKE TO SAY~
~i have like the worst cough ever, its sort of like whopping or something, its a drag,
~I ORDERED FROM CHOCOMINT AND WILL BE DOING A REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait, i miss doing reviews, its been a week? idk..lol
~met the senator of massachusetts last sunday at a violin concert, i was all shakey and nervous ;U;
~i've been sad lately.........

XOXOXOXO,
                 choco- MINT LOLOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment