Monday, August 15, 2011

lost time

sorry! i didn't make my promise of 1 bio vocaloid post per day but i have excuses!
1.i got my hair cut (it's shoulder legth now with a white and dark brown striped feather extechion on the right)
2.i had a friend over and copic markered stuff for 3 hours striaght (we also went crazy and put like 70 kawaii clips in our hair)
3.i went to the beach and got lost, found a five inch one clawed lobster, and a baby dead sting ray that my mom touched
4.had a family party with all my cousins
5.went to the dentist ( you know they released a new spelling of evil; it's D.E.N.T.I.S.T.!!!!!!!!)
6.cleaned
7.saw the smurfs movie
8. UHHHH, went crazy looking for my lacey lolita skirt :'(

so thats why, i can't think of all of the stuff but i will do more
remember to:
*follow
*ask me stuff on formspring
*watch and check out my art on deviant art
* and like random stuff on facebook! also get up to date feeds of what choco is doing!

1 comment: