Wednesday, June 22, 2011

blah

2 and a half days of school left. i am sooooooo happy but i can't tell u guys why but i got this happy on feild day oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaa!
we graduated a week or so ago and had a "moving on ceremony"
\here is a photo of me there.
also i just wanna say " I GOT THE AUTHOR OF DIARY OF A WIMPY KID'S AUTOGRAPH (JEFF KINNEY) AND U DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!  I GO TMY PICTURE WITH HIM TOO!!!!!!!!!!!
so ummm here is the one and probably only pic you'll ever see on my blog maybe
copics came to micheal's for a lousy 6.99 each i'll go to blick and get a case.
and here is an upclose with me and my mom

i won't be on blogger all rest of june because i have a painting request to work on.
XO,
the brown eyed, brunette, choco

No comments:

Post a Comment